Nedelja, 20. IX 2009.
U ovom broju donosimo:
Par reči od našeg urednika
Crni besmisleni thread
Foto-feljton: dvojnici poznatih ličnosti.
Parodija na Cecinu pesmu
Izveštaj jedne sekretariceVi mora da ste iz… ako je većina ovih tvrdnji tačna (Vels; 770-792)
Diskusija/besmisleni thread od statusa na "Facebook-u". Na kraju teksta imate link za tu sliku odakle je ovo prekucano.
Anu: Michael Jackson is dead?
Topher: It's understandable you didn't hear about it, they didn't devote much media attention to it.
David: I think you mean Michael Jordan. He's being inducted into the basketball hall of fame.
Jason Michael: Where is the pun?Vincent: Michael Jackson, famous british beer critic, passed away last week at the age of 73, I beleive.
Anu: David Morris, I think you're thinking of John Stockton. Michael Jackson is Olympic sprinter for USA in 1996
David: No, I think you mean Michael Johnson. Michael Jackson is famous for making many political movies such as "Sicko" and "Farenheit 9-11"
Anu: No, that's Michael Moore. Michael Jackson is the guy who painted the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius II.
David: Anu, I think you mean Michelangelo. Michael Jackson is a great comic actor who now suffers from Parkinson's
|David: No, that's Michael J. Fox.
Michael Jackson is a
young up and coming comedy actor who has been in movies such as
"Superbad" and "Juno".|
Matthew: Oh David, your thinking of Michael Cera. Michael Jackson is an american Actor best known for his starring role in "Romancing the stone".Anu: No, Matt, that's Michael Douglas, Michael Jackson is the guy who was roommates with Kyle and Mark last year, he also has a huge penis. Mark: No, you're thinking of Michael Christman. Michael Jackson is the friend on that show Ed who also did all that VH1 shit.
Lucas: No, you're thinking of Michael Ian Black.
Michael Jackson is the greatest athlete that ever lived and smokes pot.
Jason Michael: No, Lucas you are thinking off Michael Phelps. Michael Jackson is best known for being the only reason to go to a Washington Wizards game.
David: No, dude, you're thinking of free t-shirt night. Michael Jackson is a French filmmaker best known for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind.
Stephen: No, you are thinking of Michel Gondry. Michael Jackson is the one who won seven F1 World Championships.David: No, your thinking of Michael Schumacher. Michael Jackson is the one who got caught in bathroom doing an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" act with a cop.
Mark: No, that's George Michaels. Michael Jackson is the guy who wears a hockey mask and stars in really bad movies.
Topher: Oh, dear God!
Stephen: C-C-C-Combo breaker!
David: No Mark, you're thinking of two separate Michael Myers. Michael Jackson starred as Chris Moltisanti on HBO hit series "The Sopranos"Anu: No, no, no!!! You're thinking of Michael Imperioli. Michael Jackson is the guy who sang "When a man loves a women"
Topher: No, no, Anu! That's Michael Bolton you're thinking about. Michael Jackson is that guy who sings all the old Sinatra songs and like to go Home.Jason: Sorry Topher. I think you are thinking of Michael Bublé. Michael Jackson is best known for managig the merger between two branches in a paper company.
Stephen: I'm pretty sure you are thinking of Michael Scott. Michael Jackson was a member of Steely Dan and the Doobie Brothers.
Topher: Hmmm, Stephen I think you might be talking about Michael Hossack. Wasn't Michael Jackson that corporate whistleblower that George Clooney played?
David: No, dude. That was Michael Clayton. Michael Jackson was the controversial performer that exposed his breast during the super bowl halftime show a few years back.
Jason Michael: No, David. I think you are thinking of the best halftime show of all time. Michael Jackson patriotic face depicted on the 20$ bill (US).Anu: No... I'm pretty sure that's Andrew Jackson. Michael Jackson is the little girl who wrote in her diary while hiding from the Nazis.
Stephen: Dude, that is obviously Anne Frank. Michael Jackson is the blind and deaf woman who couldn't drive very well because she is a woman.Topher: No, Steven. That's every woman, but I think you were going for Helen Keller, which is not related to any Michael at all. Everyone knows Michael Jackson was that crazy guy who looks like a vampire and enjoys angry music and using a woman's name.
(sa sajta funpic.hu)
znala da si takva da si takva kuvarica
si samo jedna više kuvarica
Dragi Igore,U utorak, 24. 1, u 16:08 zvao te je Laza koji tvrdi da je tvoj prijatelj. Objasnila sam mu da ne može da razgovara sa tobom jer si na sastanku van zgrade. On je nekoliko puta ponovio da mora da se čuje sa tobom, a ja sam mu rekla da ne može, sve i da hoću (a neću) da prebacim vezu, pa nek ti je prijatelj 100 puta! U roku od 15 minuta, Laza se pojavio u kancelariji nezdravo crvene boje lica i zahtevao da sazna šta sam uradila sa tobom kad te nema u kancelariji. Ponovila sam da si van zgrade i dodala, ali kulturno, da ću njega, Lazu, spakovati u orman ako nastavi da me gnjavi. Onda je Laza pokušao da pozove obezbeđenje, ali ja sam bila brža i poslužila ga čajem, po glavi. Laza je, bezobraznik, dohvatio čajnik i pogodio me u čelo. Ja sam u padu
uspela da uhvatim njegovu nogu i srušim i njega na pod. Međutim, nespretnjaković je udario u orman urlajući: "Igore, pomozi!" A u ormanu su, naravno, oni registratori tako da su ga malo zatrpali.
Tako da – obiđi Lazu na traumatologiji – nešto je hteo da te pita.
Vi mora da ste iz Velsa ako… (UK, poglavlje XVI)
770. You still snigger when your hear "Offa's Dyke"
771. You say "near Swansea" when someone asks where you're from, even though you're actually from Aberystwyth
772. You're not that fussed with football
773. You know the words to "Calon lân" ("Čisto srce") better than "Hen wlad fy nhadau" ("Zemlja mojih očeva", himna Velsa)
774. You know the words to "Delilah" better than "Calon Lân"
775. "Fin hoffi coffi" does not mean fleuncy in Welsh ("Volite/želite li kafu")
776. You've bumped into someone you know in Membury Services on the M4
777. Conversations with Indian call centre workers do not end well
778. You support any team that plays against England
779. You know the chorus to Hymns and Arias and that's about it
780. You point out that Cawl [supa, čita se "kaul"] is not pronounced "call"
781. You've been forced to try some Lava Bread
782. You don't really know where Cwmtwrch is, but you know there is a Lower and an Upper
You're one of two last men standing after an international trip, the
other is a
friend, of a friend's friend that you have inherited along the way|
784. The 2005 Grand Slam brought tears to your eyes
785. You get a warm glow when you hear the first Welsh accents just past Bristol on your way home from university
786. You know at least one person who claims they were in school with either Charlotte Church, Katherine Jenkins, Ioan Gryffudd or Catherine Zeta-Jones
787. You have politely smiled at least once at a "Sheep Shagger" comment
got lost in The Royal Welsh Show as a child
789. You got lost in The Royal Welsh Show as an adult
790. Your father still tells the story of the time he was in a round with JPR, Phil Bennett and Gareth Edwards
791. You've met the late, great Ray Gravell
792. In any pub you will find a plumber, electrician, plasterer, carpenter who'll "do the job a week Sunday as a hobble, but I'll park the van round the back"